Nha Trang travel experience 2022
Nha Trang is the ideal destination for those who both want to travel to the sea and also want to travel to relax. But to have a trip “worth the money” whether you already know how. Some of the following self-sufficient Nha Trang travel experiences in 2022 drawn from many domestic and foreign tourists will help you have a wonderful vacation.
Here is complete information about self-sufficient travel experience in Nha Trang 2022: Time, how to move, hotels, places to visit, play and eat, shop…etc. for the upcoming trip.
When is the best season to travel to Nha Trang? The best time to go to Nha Trang:
When should you travel to Nha Trang? It is best to go to Nha Trang between January and August.
First time Nha Trang travel experience, June, July, and August are the peak months of Nha Trang tourism because they coincide with the summer vacation, so if you want a comfortable, cheap and hassle-free vacation Please avoid these months. Of course it’s crowded, but it’s also the month with the best weather and many interesting entertainment activities taking place
How to move to Nha Trang / Transportation in Nha Trang
Bus to Nha Trang from Hanoi, Saigon
Experience going to Nha Trang, it is best to call to ask for prices and book tickets in advance. Especially during peak months or holidays. Ticket prices may increase slightly on these occasions.
Train to Nha Trang
From Hanoi: Take the trains SE1, SE3, SE5, SE7, TN1. When you return, go: SE2, SE4, SE6, SE8, TN2. Train fare is usually about 350k (soft seats), 600k bunk beds with air conditioning. 5-star train costs 650k.
From Saigon: SN4 and SNT2. Go back to SNT3. Train fare is usually about 350k (soft seats), 600k bunk beds with air conditioning. 5-star train costs 650k.
Take a plane to Nha Trang
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get to Nha Trang, the fare depends on the place of departure and the time you go. The afternoon ticket from Hanoi has a ticket price ranging from 800k – 1.5 million VND/ticket. From Saigon about 800k / way. In addition, departing from Da Nang, Vinh, Hue, Hai Phong, Da Lat, Thanh Hoa also have direct flights, but the number is not much.
Transportation in Nha Trang:
- Taxi: Is the choice of most visitors to Nha Trang. If you choose a taxi as a means of transportation in Nha Trang, you should choose reputable car companies such as Mai Linh, Vinasun, Nha Trang, International, Tram Huong …
- Bus: Traveling around Nha Trang by bus is an experience that you should try. Cheap, economical and not cut and slashed. This is also the advice of the economical and self-sufficient Nha Trang travel experience.
- Motorcycles: You can ask to rent for 50,000 – 100,000 VND/day (depending on the type of vehicle). Note that motorbike rental in Nha Trang, self-filling gasoline.
- Private Car: very convenient and fast, with english speaking driver, nice car,
- Cable car: Compared to the above means of transportation, the cable car is more expensive, but faster because it is a cable car route across Nha Trang Bay. Moreover, when you buy a cable car ticket, you have covered all the amusement parks in Vinwonders (Vinpearl Land).
- Boat: This is a means for you to travel Nha Trang to visit the large and small islands. When buying a ticket, remember to buy a return ticket, otherwise you will have to stay on that island.
Nha Trang tourism should go where, what to play?
Where to go to play in Nha Trang? As the hottest tourist destination in the Central region, Nha Trang attracts tourists with many attractions, famous landscapes and the most famous entertainment area in our country.
Nha Trang has many tourist attractions, such as: Vinpearl Land, Hon Mun, Hon Tam, Ninh Van Bay, Institute of Oceanography, Ponagar Tower, Husband and Wife Island, Dai Lanh Beach, Dam Market…. Self-sufficient, cheap Nha Trang travel experience, if you do not have much time, you should go to the following main points:
Vinpearl Land: This is the “paradise of the tropics” with luxury hotels, cyberpunk amusement parks and 4D cinemas.
Institute of Oceanography: All secrets of the sea are kept here. In particular, you can also see all kinds of sea creatures swimming around in a transparent aquarium.
Ponagar Tower: One of the most wonderful architectural works of the Cham people. Moreover, after visiting Thap Ba, you can go to the hot mineral water area to experience the mud bath service.
Dai Lanh Beach: What’s good in Nha Trang tourism, you can rent a motorboat to visit Khai Luong, Dam Mon, Vung Ro ports, … and enjoy or buy fresh seafood in these fishing villages with very cheap price.
Dam Market: This is the largest market in Nha Trang. But if you want to buy something here, remember to bargain.
What to eat, where to eat when traveling to Nha Trang:
We have compiled in the article: Link
What to buy as a gift when traveling to Nha Trang?
Buy gifts when traveling to Nha Trang, you can buy: Squid, bird’s nest, seahorse, Ninh Hoa spring rolls, sour spring rolls, spring rolls… For more details about buying specialties as gifts as well as places to buy cheap, prestigious credit…